5.19.2008

Josephine and Wendy are Finally Here!

Steve's new little sister, Josephine, a beautiful little girl from Ghana has finally made it to the states. After a long adoption process, she is now here and she is one spunky fun little girl. We all went to the airport this morning to see her arrive. She flew in with her friend, Wendy who was also adopted by Eric's sister, Hillary. I think the girls were a little overwhelmed by the large crowd of family, but they quickly warmed up. Afterwards we had lunch at Apollo burger and then hung out for a bit in Alpine. Josephine is quite the character. She has so much energy! We are so excited she (now sister) and Wendy(now cousin) have joined our family!

They're here!
Josephine meeting Grandma
and Grandpa
Aunt Hillary and Wendy
Josephine and Wendy
Family Picture
Riding the slide at the Magleby's

6 comments:

Annie P said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. My kids were asking all day if Josephine was here. They are so excited for a new cousin. Looks like it was a fun, happy morning.

The Barnettes said...

She is such a beautiful little girl, I am so happy for you guys!

Angie said...

how fun! I can't wait to meet her!

Shannon & Kevin said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy that Josephine is FIINALLY here. She is GORGEOUS!! I bet you are all just loving having her around. I hope to meet her while we're out there.

the smoots said...

Dayna. WOW. I'm crying. Really, I am. What GOOD people those Maglebys are. I'm so overwhelmed. I'm reading a book right now about children in Africa - It's such a terribly sad situation over there, and I'm just SO grateful for people like your inlaws. What a life she will have! She's beautiful... I'm so happy for all of you.

Brittany and Derek said...

What a wonderful family to be adopted into- and she is so beautiful and full of life.