5.23.2008

Not Our Week

This has not really been our week. Here's why:

1. Crashed the car on Tuesday- my fault- minor, but still annoying
2. David Archuleta did NOT win American Idol- and yes, I'm still bitter about it
3. Steve slashed his head when trying to change a light bulb last night and practically needed stitches (although we used butterfly ones instead).

I'm sure I could come up with more things, but I don't want to depress the rest of you.

One thing thats keeping me going? Shannon and Kevin and my little Jordy-pie come into town on Monday!!

3 comments:

Annie P said...

That stinks. We know all about bad days - cuts, car accidents, etc. You just have to hope that it will get better...right?

Richard and Jenni said...

I'm so sorry! I hate weeks like that. You need a big hug and some chocolate.

j & rachel kirkham said...

Your first car accident the first marital tests...don't worry, things will get better! LOVE YOU!!!!