6.02.2008

Oh My Jordypie

This past week my sister Shannon, her husband Kevin, and there little boy Jordan came out to Utah to visit. It was so fun having them here. We did all sorts of fun things- swam at my in-laws pool, went to the park, went out to eat, played at seven peaks, hung out at the Taylors, etc. It was so fun to see them and to spend time with my cute little nephew Jordy. He is such a funny little guy. He is pretty independent and loves to run around, explore, point at things and grunt, but sometimes he'll reach for me to hold him and that is my favorite :) Here are some pictures of the things we did while they were out here. It was so fun spending time with you Shan, Kev, and Jordy! I love you guys so much!

Visiting Grandma Richards




Swimming at the Magleby's Pool



Playing at the Park








1 comment:

ashley said...

That looks like so much fun! Not to mention, you look STUNNING in that bottom pic! You go, girl!