7.27.2008

Oh Sweet Summer


Well, I have been MIA from the blogging world for quite some time now, and I must say I miss it! "Camp Utah" with the three youngest was a huge blast (pics to come), and now I am at the Richards family vacation in Deep Creek Lake. It has been so much fun spending time with my family, relaxing, and playing on the lake. We have two more weeks of bliss here. I have taken so many pics of fun happenings this summer that I will have to post soon. Hope the rest of you are having a fun summer! Don't you wish it would never end?

3 comments:

Annie P said...

I miss having you in the blogging world. Since our life is not exciting and fun - I need to at least live through yours. How fun to be at a lake with family all summer. Sounds dreamy.

KDAY said...

Hey friends! I posted a few photos on my blog from last week + a link to my flickr site with the rest.

Thanks again for letting us hang with the family and for putting on the fantastic RC 08, you guys are are wonderful!

Look us up sometime if you're in SLC and need another couple to hook up with. Shan and I are always out and about, and looking for something to do.

KDAY

callie & steve said...

so good to see you at the wedding! i swear you all looked like little j. crew barbie dolls. too cute.