9.26.2008

Little Italy

To celebrate Lauren's birthday, the fam went out to dinner to Little Italy. It is a relatively new place on 300 S in Provo, and is such a small little gem here that serves TO DIE FOR Italian food. The owners are a married couple from Italy (I believe), all the recipes are their very own, and they make everything themselves (with some help of course). Steve and I had been there a couple times before and each time we go we are just amazed at how yummy it is. My favorite is pasta (any kind) with half Quattro Formaggio (4 cheese sauce) and this other creamy marina sauce-mmmmm, its making me crave it just thinking about it. They use such fine ingredients that everything tastes good and you can't go wrong with anything you order. If you like Italian, are ever in provo, and hungry, GO TO LITTLE ITALY. You will not be disappointed, and if you're in the mood for dessert, get the eclaire. It is DIVINE. I love food! Here are some pics of the night. I wish I had gotten a picture of the food but I guess it wouldn't have really given it justice.

Lauren and her birthday hat
Can you guess who is in the background taking our order?

2 comments:

Shannon & Kevin said...

ooohhh, I love your bangs! You look hot!! I love Italian. We should go if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

Esther Noelle said...

Ah, there you are with your cute bangs! Very nice! Robby and I love Italian food, we'll have to check this place out!!