2.12.2009

Crazy of Crazies: A rant that you other AI lovers may appreciate

American Idol is the bombdiggity. Why? Because it makes me and Steve laugh really really really loud, however sometimes it makes me really really really perturbed (yes, perturbed).

American Idol is turning into a freak show.

This is why:

I could never fully explain Tatiana, and no matter how hard I try I could not fully describe her mental disorder, but those of you who watch it will know exactly what I mean when I say 

crazy child.

She's kind of like a really annoying & crazy monster. I'd be legitimately terrified to be her roommate on the show.

How the freak (no pun intended) did she make the top 36 over Jamal?!?!

disclaimer: excuse the harshness. i get really into this show if you can't already tell.  i don't feel as bad poking fun at contestants- its part of their being on the show, right? Ok maybe not... but for reals, she is insane.  if you don't believe me, watch it.

5 comments:

Brittany and Derek said...

I agree- how on earth did she get accepted into the next round????

Esther Noelle said...

oh my gosh we are just watching it right now and I can't BELIEVE she got through!!! She is a crazy person. Oh my gosh...

lyns said...

I also agree !00% She is a Phyco!!I can't stand to watch her. I'm a little afraid she might be the next Sanjia, and people will vote for her because she is so insanely annoying....

Annie P said...

She better not be the next Sanjia. I can't stand her at all. It is enough to ruin the show for me. She can't sing and the drama is way too much for me.

Sarah said...

Totally agree, I think I teared up when jamal didn't make it...she's a pyscho and it made me so mad! :)