4.03.2009

Birthday Spotlight: Bo Bo
Today is my little brother Adam's (or Bo Bo we like to call him) 13th birthday. 13?!?!  Is he really a teenager today? I don't believe it. 

3 reasons I love my little Adam-bo-badam:

1). He is so kindhearted to everyone. If you know Adam you know how sweet and sensitive this boy is. He is always watching out for others feelings and never really tries to intentionally hurt someone. This makes him the perfect older brother for the 2 youngest siblings.
2). He is a good person. He is always trying to do what is right, even when it would be so easy to do the opposite. The perfect example that comes to mind is when he was out here with my other brother Ryan for "Camp Utah." Ryan (purposefully) was trying to tease him on the trampoline by stealing his jumps when Adam was trying to do a flip, which resulted in Adam getting hurt. Rather than retaliate with hitting or pushing, Adam simply stated, very sternly, "Why did you do that?" In which Ryan apologized and they continued playing like normal (amazing!!! that would have never flown with the rest of us)
3).  He is F-U-N-N-Y. Adam has such a great sense of humor. He loves to laugh, joke around, and have fun. In fact, he has a signature laugh which you could hear from a mile away. 

Adam, I hope you have a wonderful day today. You are such a great brother and I love you so much. 

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

J and Rachel Kirkham said...

I second the "kind hearted" comment. I think it was at Emily's wedding or someones but I remember being on the dance floor at congressional shortly after I lost one of my babies. Adam could not have been more than 8 years old. He came up to me and said he was really sorry that the baby inside me died and that he loved me. I about lost it right there and just gave that little bugger a huge HUG. What a great kid!

Angie said...

hey, i hear you're having another yard sale soon. we've got a couple bags of clothes we were going to take to DI, if you want to sell them you can!