6.21.2009

Photobucket

(steve with my nephew jordy at the poppy fields)

Steve's going to be the best Daddy to our little girl. Here is why:

- He gives the best backtickles and backrubs and Jayne is going to love her lotion rubdowns after bath time.
- He loves to snuggle and cuddle and what baby doesn't love that?
- He is fun and active and loves to play with the little people (refer to above picture)
- He loves to give kisses and I know he will smother her with them daily
- He is so kind and patient which will be so important with a new little baby
- He is so excited for her to come and I know they are going to have one special little bond together. 

Happy Father's Day lover. You are the best. 




And lastly, a shout out to these amazing men who have played a big role in each of our lives. We love you so much. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

jessamyn said...

congrats on your soon to be beautiful baby girl!! I think you might be the best looking pregnant gal I've ever seen!