8.27.2009

see jayne smile

Photobucket
here's a bunch of shots- some smiling- some just plain cute. jayne is super smiley every day these days. she is also starting to coo and ahh more and more. she really is such a happy baby. just the other morning she was crying to be fed, so i go in her crib to get her and then i set her on the bed to quickly grab a pillow (assuming she might get mad for a second longer) and i come back and she is just smiling away at me. i just about broke down crying because she never gets really upset over anything, and if she does- it doesn't last long. i feel so lucky and thankful every day to have this sweet baby girl in my life.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Kimberly and Clay said...

She really is such a pretty baby. I love, love her smile. We need to get together soon!

J and Rachel Kirkham said...

She has the greatest mouth that makes such pretty smiles! I love her!!

s day said...

She's perfect in every way!

Esther Noelle said...

So adorable! Love that the blog is all about Jayne! What's more fun to talk about than these cute kids we've got, huh??

JENNIFRO said...

She is such a beauty Dayna... I wish I could hold her and smell her. So fun. Loved that time in my life...lucky you.