10.16.2009

incase you were wondering...

and yes, i messed up when typing in the names which is why my name is jayne

btw-- BIG NEWS!!! My sister-in-law just gave birth to baby number two which means Jayne has a new baby boy cousin. Yay! We are so thrilled and can't wait to meet little James. He is a cute one.

ps. i forgot to feed my child one of her meals today. i was suppose to feed her at 5:30-6ish and didn't realize i missed it until a little after 7 o'clock wondering "why is she being so fussy?" UH, HELLO?! who does that??? i couldn't believe i had spaced it so much ..... and so the worst mommy award of the day goes to ME.

i'll just blame it on my birth control.. or the "devil shot" as i now like to call it. but seriously. if your doc ever tries to talk to you in getting the "depo (devil) shot" tell him/her you'll give him/her the depo shot yourself with a big fat sucker punch to the face. and then tell them to see if they like it and to get back to you. seriously. do.

3 comments:

Casey said...

"who does that???"
umm...me. around 9pm tonight, we were eating dessert and the girls started attacking us, and it was only then that i realized that they never had dinner which is usually around 6:30. so, if it makes you feel better, you're not the only one.

i need to try the meter thinger again. i did it when they were smaller, and one was always 50/50 and the other was 8% more like jeff. not sure how that works since they're identical...ha

The Bobos said...

Don't worry, I do that all the time. Especially with diaper changing. I'm like, "What the heck is wrong with you?! Oh, your diaper is about to fall off it's so wet. WHOOPS."

Also, I've heard bad things about those shots as well. I'm on the mini-pill and I love it. No side effects and no period. WOO HOO! I hope you'll be able to get some sleep again soon!

J and Rachel Kirkham said...

I do that!!! While we were in Utah I thought J's mom fed Chloe, J thought I fed Chloe, and J's mom thought J fed Chloe. We realized NONE of us had fed Chloe between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM!!!!!!! She was PISSED!