11.29.2009

thanksgiving feast

a round of applause for my amazing mom who did pretty much ALL the cooking for our thanksgiving feast this year. and even though we were missing bryson, jen, crystal and morgan, we still managed to have quite the crowd of people. it was the best meal and filled our bellies to the brim. we had our traditional seven layer jello (my favorite thing ever), homemade rolls, green beans, yams, mashed potatoes, and of course turkey and stuffing (yum!). we finished off with amazing pumpkin pie for dessert. it was such a fun night, once again reminding us how much we have to be thankful for.

Photobucket
shannon, myself, and lauren

Photobucket
me with little leeseeloo

Photobucket
twinners

Photobucket
lovebirds

Photobucket
we sang a hymn before dinner

Photobucket
jayson chillin' with jayne

Photobucket
me with my jordster

Photobucket
shan and kev

Photobucket
with ryguy

Photobucket
little chicky gettin' some lovin' from aunt shannon

No comments: