4.17.2011

meet josh... in person!.... (sort of)


we threw together this vid the other night to get you single ladies even more excited for this Project Find Josh A Wife (or Project Josh for short). i had some vain feelings about putting this up- it was late, i had no make up on, so in an effort to cover the ugly i threw on my denmark glasses.... not sure what i was thinking, and i am a bit embarrassed at my awkwardness in this video. so heres proof of someone who is willing to go above and beyond to make things happen (you owe me josh!).  a video host is definitely not one of my specialties. oh well. true colors coming out all around! 

with that said, enjoy. i hope you laugh as much as i did.

ps. thank you for the great response! we have gotten some lovely emails from some great prospects. we are sorry if we have not yet responded to some of you. we will shortly. thank you!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Okay, just so you know, I was laughing a lot at this video. I don't think you could look bad if you tried, and I love the glasses. P.S. Was Josh the one who gave that long toast at your wedding?

Angie said...

Okay, I am totally laughing! And I am totally excited that you're really doing this. I can't wait to hear how the first one went!

Allison said...

hahahaha ok... first of all, you guys are hilarious.

second, besides my first mission right now which is:to find ME a HUSBAND (or at least a boyfreind..or even a date) my second mission is to find you a girl josh.

ill be your eyes and ears for the eastcoast. you could hit some girls up when you come home for the holidays. :)