4.18.2011

my little man is 2 months old!


this little boy is the sweetest thing ever. 
he has started smiling and it is awesome.
he still gets up a couple times in the night to eat and i'm usually a little cranky when he does,
but he'll smile up at me when he's done eating as if to say "thanks mom" and i can't help but smother him in kisses and be grateful for the little guy no matter how tired i am.
he is pretty chill and easy going, but sure loves to be held. 
he'll suck on his thumb if he doesn't have his binky in his mouth.
he looks a lot like his daddy as a baby.
he loves to stand on his chicken legs and show off.
he has the most kissable cheeks ever. 
he's stolen our hearts (even jayne's!)

we love you little V!


-------------
if you haven't checked out the video below for Project Josh, do so.
A second video will be posted tomorrow recapping his weekend dates!

5 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

I just read your post below and you are such a cute interviewer. And for what it's worth, I think the glasses only add to the reporter effect.

And in these Vinny blessing pics? You look like a babe in that red lipstick. You are one of the few people who can pull it off swimmingly. (did I just write "swimmingly?")


Excited to see ya tomorrow!

p.s. tell me what I can help make. Or I will give myself an assignment. seriously. you have 2 children.

p.s.s. i am thinking if someone for josh. I'll talk to you about her when i see ya.

Rachel Kirkham said...

Ummmmmm I kinda LOVE the red lips! And Vinny is pretty cute too. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! XO

Courtney said...

Umm... have I stopped being invited to the mom lunches (referring to a comment above)? That's it. I'm going to the next one, just to make sure everyone feels awkward about me showing up unannounced. I rule.

Vinny said he misses me and still hates Jimmer.

Shannon said...

dayn - you look gorgeous in these pics... and vinny looks pretty cute too :). Where is your dress from?

Angie said...

You are BEAUTIFUL! I want to look that good after having two kids!