6.19.2011

for my dad

who we wish we could be with to celebrate not only Father's Day but his birthday as well.
(talk about a double whammy!)







what i wish i would have added in my little blurb on video....

Dad, thanks for being the greatest example of what it means to be an exceptional father! You are seriously the best.  I admire you in so many ways and feel so lucky to have you as my Dad and feel blessed that Jayne and Vinny get to have you as their "Papa." I always look forward to seeing you and spending time with you and I can't wait to see you in a week.

We love you! Happy Birthday/Father's Day!

PS. there should be a little something from us... we hope you like it.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

steve's face beginning of the video...

Courtney said...

Vinny apparently does not like Frank. Vinny is sort of rude.

Michelle said...

Such great photos...the kiddies are adorable! And as always, you look beautiful!