7.30.2011

aunt leesee

nathan wasn't too happy about this picture being taken. he may or may not have passed out asleep right on that carpet 10 minutes after this photo was taken. 

here is my little sister elyse with vincent, savannah, and nathan.  elyse is going to be the best mom ever because she already takes such good care of her nieces and nephews. i would trust her with my own, and she is only 11 years old.  
we had a blast the last week and a half when she came to visit me for "camp utah." she was so helpful with the babes while i had to do some wedding planning but we made sure to have lots of fun too. i'll have to share about it soon.

i just wanted to give her a little shout out because she is seriously the best thing that has happened to us "single" mothers here at the lake. 
elyse, we love you!

1 comment:

S.DAY said...

I MISS LEESEY! AND I MISS THE LAKE. you guys suck. I wish I was there!
But when you get home maybe the amount of kids I have will have doubled.
Give SHAN, yourself, and jayne, and V a gigantic hug and kiss for me.
love you guys
p.s.... any projections on when our baby will be coming this month???? It's time to test YOUR intuition :)