9.22.2011

Bridesmaids Brunch


We had a Bridesmaids Brunch for Lauren at Dear Lizzy in Alpine. We went here for my sister-in-law a couple years ago, and it was just so amazing, I knew we had to do it for Lauren too. The setting is perfectly girly and frilly and intimate- just as it should be. We all had a good time sitting around eating fruit and cream, savory bagel sandwiches, scones with different jams, and sparkling OJ. Yum. Afterwards we walked next door to get our nails done. It was splendid if I do say so myself. 





Lauren's mother-in-law Linda and her sister-in-laws Abby and Ally. 





1 comment:

Courtney said...

Let me preface by saying, I miss you too.

Now, I caught up on your blog. Basically, this is what I've concluded:

Your grandma was also 80 lbs.
You have finally left the lake.
You have basically had 56 parties for your sister in the last 2 weeks.
Jayne has yet to find a boyfriend better than Rip.
Vinny still wishes I was his mom
Your grandma was also 80 lbs.

Got it?