10.03.2011

loving me some fall



It was so pretty up in Sundance over the weekend and we just couldn't get enough of the outdoors. The leaves are changing to gorgeous shades of yellow, orange, red, and brown, and I LOVE IT!
Click the pics to enlarge... and enjoy!





She is getting so big. I don't want to talk about it.









Oh yeah. Be jealous of my outfit. Its called conference weekend get-up. 
Steve's PJ top, my purple leggings and Steve's socks. Sexy... NOT.


Love me some Jaynie-bo kisses!!!


That picture on the right cracks me up everytime







Yummy little boy

What is your favorite thing about fall?
Among many things, I love the changing leaves and the way it smells outdoors.

------ REMINDER!-------

IF YOU HAVEN'T YET CHECKED OUT MY GIVEAWAY BELOW, PLEASE DO! YOU HAVE UNTIL WEDNESDAY 12PM TO ENTER!

4 comments:

cismckenziem said...

dayna! i'm obsessed with your shoes! where did you get them?!

Whitney said...

I don't know if you remember me, we hung out a few times with Bree, and had a fun girls night up at the Sundance Cabin. But I just had to tell you I love your blog. You and your sisters remind me so much of me and mine. Your pictures are gorgeous! You really have a talent, I wish I still lived up in Utah to enter your giveaway.

-Whitney

The Romney Family said...

Gorgeous, Dayna. Love this time of year.

And where oh where did you get Jayne's leggings?! They are to die for.

Angie said...

Ahhhh I miss Utah so bad right now!!!