10.04.2011

Stewart Falls


In between Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon conference sessions, we took a walk to Stewart Falls. I love Stewart Falls and never get bored of this hike. Each time I walk it, I am in awe of the beauty of the earth and feel so lucky to be living here. It is so much fun to take our children on this hike we have enjoyed for so long and watch them enjoy it too.














This little man got all snuggly at the end of the hike. To better understand the significance of this, you should know that Vincent has NEVER snuggled his entire life. No joke. So, as you can imagine, we were pretty excited about this.

These pictures make me want to go back up to Sundance TODAY. The weekend was perfect from start to finish with such amazing messages given from our church leaders, to spending time with family playing games and eating great food, to enjoying the beauty of the outdoors each day. I feel very blessed. 
It was perfect!

No comments: