10.23.2011

Witches Night Out



I got to enjoy a child-free evening with these cute gals! We decorated our own hats (not Monette) and dressed in our witches best. We met up with Steve's girl cousins as well and hit up Gardner's Village with thousands of other witches. It was a riot. I could not believe the herds of people that were there. I'd say 98% percent of the people there were decked out and there were some amazing costumes. It was so fun dancing to music, getting some yummy food, checking out the shops, and just enjoying the evening with fellow witches. It was a great night and I hope we keep it a tradition!

Lovin' my long brown WIG that looks a lot like the girl's REAL hair below:


Monette totally rocks auburn hair


I couldn't get over Laur's blonde bob- I loved it!















3 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

This looks like it was too much fun. I am definitely putting this on my list for next year. And my favorite photo by far is the one of you and Monette making scary faces and hands. Hilarious! And creepy!

Angie said...

Oh, my, goodness. WHERE did you get all the stuff for those amazing costumes?!? You guys look fantastic. Looks like so much fun! I'm glad you posted these, I was dying to see pictures of everyone in their getups. You did not dissapoint. ;)

ashley schmutz said...

unbelievable! hottsie tottsie witchies, i must say!