11.24.2011

happy thanksgiving

me & vinn just before thanksgiving dinner (jayne was asleep)

i have so much to be thankful for. 
but my heart is especially full and thankful this year for (in no particular order):
- my husband and two beautiful children
- a loving Heavenly Father
- my faith in Jesus Christ and the Gospel
- a healthy and strong body
- extended family and friends who care so much about us

i am really thankful for where i am in my life right now. not that my life is perfect (because it's not), but i am grateful for the challenges and the blessings that have helped shape me and my family. i am at a good place in life with good loving people all around me. i am so thankful for that.

happy thanksgiving.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow you are a babe!

Sarah said...

what a pretty mommy

Fletch said...

dayna! your hair looks gorgeous!!!! did you get extensions in MD?? if so... where did you go/any recommendations?!? happy thanksgiving <3

Shannon said...

Dayna- you look gorgeous! (and even prettier in person) xo

The Romney Family said...

Dayna, you are gorgeous--and your little guy is pretty darn handsome, too! Hope you guys had a fabulous Thanksgiving with the fam. And I'm anxiously awaiting the answer as to Steve's mysterious absence...???

S.DAY said...

um.... i don't think it's fair for us to be friends. you're too hot and I'm too not.
you suck. but I love you for it anyway.
<3
love love
sday

Mary Martha said...

stunning. You seriously look mazing. Love it!

Angie said...

I know this post is old but I wanted to comment on it because this picture is absolutely STUNNING. I love your hair, I love your dress, I love your face. ;) You are gorgeous! I want my hair to look like that!