11.08.2011

i've got a crush.


i have a serious crush on this little man. i fall in love with him more and more every day when i see that face with those impossible-to-decline chubby cheeks and that adorable one-toothed grin. not to mention those big melt-your-heart hazel eyes. i could eat him alive!!!  i am downright obsessed and i don't care who knows it.

on many occasions i find myself humming this tune to him. it has inevitably become 'our song.' 




even his sad face is the cutest thing ever. 

4 comments:

Kate Magleby said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{Britni} said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!

S.DAY said...

Can he be my back up crush? Rider is my first and foremost but holy smokes... if I didn't have Rider - you'd have trouble on your hands for the who gets to love Vin the very most! SO HANDSOME!

Mary Martha said...

He is so cute! Getting so big too. My goodness. Handsome!