3.30.2012

General Conference


This weekend our family will be watching General Conference.
It happens twice a year, and is the most wonderful opportunity to learn and be inspired.

We live in such a busy time, where stress of everyday life can sometimes make us feel overwhelmed and a little lost. I love General Conference because it helps me gain the right perspective, inspires me in ways to be a better person, and reminds me of the things that bring real happiness.

The President of our Church will be speaking to everyone Sunday morning. We will be watching it live on our computer while in our PJs! Most of you can watch it from your home as well- on your TV or computer. You can check your local program listings for availability in your area, or you can watch it live on your computer, here.

If you have never watched General Conference before, I highly recommend you tune in. You may even hear something specifically for you - In fact, I'm sure of it!

What is General Conference? Watch the video, and find out more here.

You can also email me if you have any questions about it.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: