3.06.2012

sunday images

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We stayed home from church on Sunday since the kids had one of the worst nights here yet. It all started when Jayne fell off her bed somewhere around 3:30 - crying and waking up Vinny. Vinny was completely inconsolable for over a half an hour.  Jayne was up at 5:30am for good, and Vinny peed out of his clothes in the night and later diarrhead himself. Double awesome.  It was stake conference that day, so it was probably for the best (imagine sitting through a 2 hour meeting in a language you don't understand, and really you're not even sitting in the meeting, you're pacing the halls outside like a zombie with both kids who are too cranky and too squirmy to sit still... see what I mean? For the best!).  So instead, Steve and I took turns sleeping/taking care of the little ones, we made a lot of really good food, painted nails, took naps, watched this and this with the kids, went on our usual evening walk, and did facetime with loved ones (like Uncle Tay-Tay who had Jayne giggling like crazy).

Not a bad day in the end if I do say so myself!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Well, i'm sorry for your night, but it seems like a pretty cool day. I'm a little bit jealous, because i want to do some usual evening walks, too. But i don't want to do them alone, my parent always work til 7pm and in Germany it becomes dark at 5:30pm at the moment and it wouldn't make fun to go outside in the dark... I really can't wait for summer, 9pm and it's stil not dark. I really can't wait <3.

Angie said...

I need to learn your photoshop skills. Teach me your wayyyyssssss........

But seriously, how did you learn? I am so intimidated by all the millions of miniscule buttons and adjusters that I don't even know where to begin. Where did you start? How did you learn?