4.21.2012

Goodbye Chile, Hello Utah!


Surprise! We are back home to lovely Provo, Utah. We said our farewell to Chile Monday evening and arrived in SLC Tuesday morning. It has been a busy week seeing (and surprising!) family and friends, getting somewhat settled back in (still a lot of unpacking to do), and just reaping in all the goodness that comes from returning back to good ole USA. I am reminded all over again how blessed I am to live in such a beautiful area, surrounded by so many people I love. It is good to be back.

More details to come soon, promise!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

YAY!! I heard through the grapevine that you were back in the States and I couldn't be more pleased :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh! You're back already? Can't wait to hear more. Welcome back to the states!