4.13.2012

in lieu

in lieu of posts with our visitors (as we've been busy out and about and i don't have time to upload new pictures for the blog) i thought i'd share the rest of the photos from our time outside on easter sunday. the weather has been a lot nicer here, much cooler and pleasant. the kids enjoy running around out in the courtyard, getting dirty and being silly. we tried some jumping pictures and vinny thought it was the funniest thing ever (check out his face!). it was hard to get the timing right with jayne, but we did manage to nail one. and lastly, jayne learned how to do a summersault which she is currently mastering without the help of a bum push.

fun times!

2 comments:

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Your Blog Is Really Helps For My Search & I Really Like It.. I Understand What You’re Trying To Say In This Post & I Like Your Opinion.Thanks A Lot..:)
Research Methodology

Lauren and Chris Guinn said...

check your email. I need your help for the vendors of my wedding!