4.30.2012

Little Lo Graduates

My little sister Lauren graduated from BYU this month. My parents came into town for it (and I was able to surprise them... wish I had it on video!) and it was so fun seeing them. My grandparents came up for the ceremony and celebrations as well. It was a beautiful sunny day and we had a good time together. I'm proud of my little Lauren Goo-win. Oh, you didn't know that Lauren's last name is Goo-win? You should ask her about it. Lauren, you are a babe and I am so proud of you for finishing school! Way to go sista!!!
Shoulda ironed my skirt... woops
We hit up red mango after the ceremony. We didn't want to fill up on too much as we were eating at the all-you-can-eat Tucanos that evening. I had the most amazing peanut butter banana granola shake from red mango... I want to go back now. 
My brother-in-law Mike graduated as well. His ceremony was in the afternoon, so Jayne and I caught up with Steve's family for it.  Jayne was so tuckered out by the time we got there, she passed out at the very beginning of the ceremony. Cute girl. Mike will be attending dental school this summer in Michigan. We are all really proud of him and excited for them. It was fun taking some pictures after the ceremony. Here are a few of my favorites...
After Mike's ceremony, we dashed home to meet up with my family and head over to Tucanos. The weather was perfect that evening, the food was awesome, and the company even better. 
That little Savannah.... she just about kills me. Love her to death!

Where was Steve you ask? He came back from Chile this weekend... he stayed a couple weeks longer to tie up some loose ends with our apartment, and to finish up with the team he was assistant coaching. We are sure glad to have him back. 

PS. The lack of blog posts are due to a combination of no time (believe it or not, blogging is not really at the top of my list of things to get done in a day... surprise, surprise) .... and a broken computer. I will share that not-so-funny funny story some time in the future. If I can muster it. In the meantime I will try to play catch up as I am able. Lots of fun things to share!

1 comment:

Alison said...

I think you need to do a post on how you curl your hair.i would love to know how you do it with the ends not being a tight curl:)