5.04.2012

riverwoods and a "carouself"

My sister and I (and Steve!) packed lunches for us and the kiddos and ate it outdoors at the new Riverwoods this afternoon. The kids enjoyed running around in the large gazebo, playing with the fountains, and Jayne's personal favorite, riding the "carouself" at Provo Beach Resort and getting ice cream afterwards at Ike's (a must). The weather was awesome. If you haven't checked out the new Riverwoods, you should. It is pretty sweet if I do say so myself. We are looking forward to when they turn on the play fountain for the kids to run in at the end of the month. And I am anxious to try out the La Jolla Groves restaurant there. I told Steve he should take me there for our next date. I have heard good things. Anyone been? What should we order?  
Any way, some fun pics...
The kids all seemed really excited for me to pick them up.... not.
So Vinn wasn't really digging the ride... pretty funny. 

3 comments:

Hannah said...

kids at that age are just sooo awesome!

Kim & Clay said...

So bummed we couldn't join you. To say Ellie was disappointed is an understatement. And Clay and I *love* La Jolla Groves. So fresh and classy. I like the La Jolla Groves Salad, the salmon or chicken crepes and Clay likes the beef medallions. I'm sure it's all pretty delish though. Let me know how you like it!

Happy Girl said...

Did you get ice cream at Terra Mia??