9.09.2012

Lauren's Maternity Shoot


I had a blast taking some baby bump pictures of my beautiful sister-in-law this week. Her babe is due in just eight weeks and we wanted to document her baby bump before it is no longer there!  It was especially fun to get behind the camera and practice my photography again. Oh how I miss it!!! While I have been taking pictures of some stuff this summer, it was always lazy and just to get a shot for remembrance sake of what we were doing. But I miss playing "photographer" and really trying. There is still a lot I want to learn, but it was a lot of fun!

We were just having fun and tried to recreate this photo
And it was extra comical when the kiddos earnestly tried to make their way into every photo. 

.....

Know anyone pregnant who is interested in getting maternity shots taken? 

I am offering a $100 photo session for the next two months which includes: 

- a 2 hour session &
- a CD with 20 edited images 
for you to print or share online

*Must be in the Utah Valley area

email me if you're interested! 

6 comments:

Angie said...

Dayna, these are really great!

Sara said...

gorgeous!

Hannah said...

this is soo good, you truely can be proud of you! i am! you did a brilliant job...

Julie said...

these are beautiful dayna!!!

Julie said...

these are beautiful dayna!!!

Jen Richards said...

You did a fabulous job Dayna! I will need to fly you out for a photo shoot next time I am prego :)