10.23.2012

Family


We took our family Christmas card picture up at Sundance over Conference weekend. The kids didn't last too long, but we managed to get one good shot of everybody looking, and for the most part smiling,  so I was a happy mama. You will have to wait for it for a couple more months though. In the meantime, I will share some other photos we took that day. Photos of my little family always remind me of how lucky I am to have these people in my life. They make me happier than anything and I love them so much. I feel incredibly lucky to be adding another one of those little people to next year's family photo. Can't wait. 

2 comments:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

you guys are such a model family. Vin is stealing my heart though. That boy could not be any cuter!

Sarah said...

Adorable. You need to style us for our family shoot. I need your subtle touch.