11.01.2012

Halloween Getup











Jayne and Vinny sported two different costumes this year. One for our ward trunk-or-treat and another for Halloween. Jayne loved her Raggity Anne costume (that my mother-in-law made for her daughter Kate 19 years ago!) and kept asking to see herself in the mirror. Vinn was quite the energetic zebra that evening and didn't mind keeping the hoodie on all night long. 
Jayne had decided on her "Fairy Butterfly" costume weeks prior and even picked it out all by herself online (she had quite the opinion and we looked at a LOT of outfits - a true girly). Vinn was the cutest little duck I ever saw (and gets even cuter when he makes the duck sound) and while he was pretty sad after his nap when we dressed him up, it was nothing a handful of candy corn couldn't solve. We met up with my sisters (and sweet Savannah- the witch!) for soup and rolls up in Alpine before trick-or-treating. The kids knew exactly what to do and we could hardly keep up with them! They stocked their buckets full of candy, ate some past their bedtime, and then zonked out as soon as we get home. 

Now that's what I call Halloween. 

*click pictures to enlarge*

3 comments:

Kim & Clay said...

Too cute. Did Jayne wear that zebra costume one year? I have this image in my mind of her cute rosy cheeks sticking out of that zebra hood. And I want to squish that little duck!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Vin as a duck is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen

Lauren Elizabeth said...

Vin as a duck is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen