11.27.2012

Thanksgiving

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
We had an incredible Thanksgiving feast at my in-laws beautiful home in Alpine. I contributed a seven layered jello (a tradition in my family since forever), chili corn pudding, and honey butter. Props go to my mother-in-law and Steve's Aunt Annie for making countless pies and pretty much everything else that we ate for dinner and dessert. My belly was grateful.

As tradition, we went around the table and said what we were thankful for. I am especially grateful this year for my own little family. Sometimes I get emotional just thinking how blessed I am to have each of them in my life. My children make me so incredibly happy and my husband is the greatest friend and love and support in raising them with me. Being a wife and a mother are truly two of my greatest blessings in this life.

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving with those you love. 

1 comment:

Fletch said...

what absolutely beautiful children... and dayna your photography is so good too! xox