11.17.2012

Violet Monette Reid

I've been wanting to post the arrival of my newest niece who was born on October 30th.

Meet Miss Violet Monette Reid

Isn't she perfect???!!!

She lives in Michigan with her mom and Dad (Steve's sister Lauren and her husband Mike) and it downright kills me that I can't hold that sweet baby girl and kiss that cute little face of hers. She is the yummiest little thing. And the happiest little thing - check out that smile at less than three weeks old!

This is the first time Steve and I are "Aunt and Uncle" on his side and it is so fun. I can't wait to get to know this little miss better. I love her so much already!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

she is soo cute! congrats on your newest niece!

but soon you have your own baby to snuggle and kiss and love!

Angie said...

She is such a beautiful baby. And I can't believe she's already smiling! I thought that didn't happen until six weeks!