1.15.2013

Stever's Birthday

My cute Steven meeven turned 29 on December 21st (doomsday). Thankfully the world didn't end so we could celebrate my favorite person's day of birth. We started the morning off with a big breakfast and gifts. Later that afternoon, Crystal watched our kids so we could hit up his favorite restaurant, Rio Grande, for their delicious beef fajitas. We took a drive around his old neighborhood and saw the home he use to live in before his family moved to Utah. It brought back so many memories of our dating days... even the drive from his house to mine was very nostalgic and reminded me how lucky I am to be married to this guy.  We ended birthday festivities with his favorite cream pie with my family and all saying why we love him (a family tradition). Only one more year before this guy is a legitimate OLDIE! ;) Love you babe!

No comments: