5.22.2013

tulips


We hit up the Tulip Festival for our 4th year in a row earlier this month. It was extra special having little miss Violet with us who was in utero last year. My favorite moments this beautiful day were watching Jayne's tooshie stick out each time she went to smell the flowers, Vinny innocently plucking a tulip for me out of the gardens (uh oh!), and seeing all the cute kiddos interact together. There may have been a meltdown or two (or three or four?) from Mr. Vinn, not pictured. And you are probably all wondering where my third child is.... we kept him hidden from the sun in the stroller. I about died when there was a little mishap with the sunshade and a little strip of his head was exposed but nothing a big slab of sunscreen on the spot didn't fix. Whew! But all in all it was a success. It was wonderful having my sis-in-law in town for a visit and we look forward to August when they'll be back for more fun. Bring on the summer days!

No comments: