7.07.2013

park city


My little sister Elyse came out to Utah for her 7th annual "Camp Utah." We started the tradition when she was just six years old and I had her fly out with me to Utah when I came to visit Steve (when we were just engaged). It is my favorite tradition because it allows me to spend time and catch up with my little sister who I don't get to see as she lives all the way in Maryland! Coming from a large family (10 kids) almost feels like two separate families (the older and the younger crew) that I really value the times I get to see my younger siblings since I never get the chance to really watch them grow up at home. 

For part of Camp Utah, we headed up to Park City and spent the afternoon riding the Alpine Coaster and getting snow cones. Steve was a very supportive husband by staying in the car with the boys and taking them around town while just the girls had all the fun. Jayne rode the coaster with me and she loved it! I love how brave she is at trying new things (most of the time). After park city we headed back to Provo and quickly changed for our GNO. We went to Happy Sumo for dinner and then we met up with our sister Crystal and friend Ashley and saw World War Z. It was great!

No comments: