10.29.2013

other photos worth mentioning/playing catch up/picture overload

photos worth mentioning from the past two months, in no particular order. this is me, playing major catch up on my blog.

frankie's favorite thing - downward dog yoga position when crawling around (I think he is going to be an early walker like his Dad):



my newest little niece was born! she is #4 following 3 older brothers... sweet Emily Marie Richards:

a cute picture I found on my phone... (jayne must really like those shoes):

brother and sisterly love, in their undies:





jayne's preschool photo:

Our distinguished gentleman in his Sunday best (suit from Grandma):




"I eat my cupcake all gone mom" (at Henry's birthday party):

A sister and her little brother:

Family time at Sundance:






sweet Franklin:

Family pool time:

Jayne's first day at preschool:

Warm September evenings:


Sleeping chair:

Jayne being creative:

Riverwoods movie and carousel:


Campfire with friends:


Provo Temple:

Jayne's first cookie fundraiser for Acacia Shade:


Diaper mishap:

I like taking pictures of Jayne when she's asleep:

Frank's first rice cereal:


Violet (and her mama) came to town!:



Frankie Frank:

Sibling love:


Jayne's first soccer practice:

Lots of family bike rides:


Frankie's first BYU football game:




GNOs:

Park City with the Christensons:



Mama and Frankie:

Kids love their baby brother:

Jumping in the rain! In their undies!:








Costco trips:

Date nights:

Sleepy baby:

Drooly baby:

More sleepy Jayne:

Soaking in the last of summer:

blue eyes:

Shopping trip with the boys:


Raspberry picking with friends:







  
Birthday party for her friend Josy:


Mindy Gledhill concert:

you get the point:

Jayne pulled him out of his exersaucer without me knowing:

trip to the zoo with friends!:











Dirty bums:

Electric Run with my gal Courtney Pratt (while they were filming the Bachelor):

Jayne loves her Daddy:

Frankie:







Vinny wishing he was still the baby:

we bought an ergo baby (and we love it):

more fun bike rides (too lazy to organize these all together...ha):

cousins share an excersaucer:

baking with Aunt Lauren:



flowers from my boyfriend:

my other boyfriend:






lots of tumble gym fun:

this boy:

conference weekend:



steve and vinny are twins:

so what i love sleeping babies, ok?:

beautiful weekend getaway in PC:


teaching V the art of graham crackers and milk:

frankie's 6 month check up (at 7 months):

No comments: