8.10.2014

Camp Utah!!!!

{click to enlarge}






































Just another fantastic Camp Utah with my little sister Elyse. Can't believe we've been doing this for EIGHT YEARS. She has grown up into such a beautiful young woman. I remember our first year she was just a little 6 year old. We've done it every summer (except the summer Jayne was born). I'm so grateful we get to do this every summer since Elyse is the youngest in my family of 10 and it gives us an opportunity to bond and hang out and catch up since I didn't get to be living at home for much of her growing up years. We had the greatest week and a half together (and another week and half while she stayed with my sister Crystal). Even Jayne was so excited to have Elyse come stay with us. She even painted her that picture frame above. You could tell how much she adored Elyse and looked up to her. She is definitely the "cool aunt" in her book. I love this girl so much! Thanks for the best time Elyse! Can't wait for next year!

No comments: