5.16.2017

Mother's Day

Pre-church photo with my kids! I hope they always know how much I love being their mom. They bring me an immense amount of joy deep down in my soul like nothing else, and I truly feel like the luckiest to be entrusted as their mother during their life here on earth. I wouldn't wish for anything else in the world! Its exhausting, but always worth it.

I got to sleep in until 9:30! Perk of having 11am church. I loved having them all pile up around me as I opened their gifts. 

Breakfast in bed!

Jayne snuggled a fussy Rose to sleep later that morning, while wearing one of my dresses, haha

Baby girl looking too cute in her sunday best!

-----

Gifts from the kids...

Painted ceramic tile from Jayne, and an I-heart-U stapled together from Vinny :)

Homemade card from Jayne

Another card (the tile came inside). For the record, I kiss her "boo-boos" and not her "boobies" LOL


A "wishing rock" from Vinny that he picked up during our hike in Rock Canyon and a homemade card

I can't even 

Love him

succelent and picture frame from Frankie 

Beautiful flowers from Steve

I'm so grateful for a husband who has never doubted or criticized my ability as a mother and has always been such a huge support and constant shoulder to lean on when things get hard. We wouldn't have five kids if it wasn't for him as my companion. I'm amazed by mothers who are raising their children alone. You deserve more than one Mother's Day a year! 

"There is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood." - Elder M. Russell Ballard

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: