6.18.2017

Coach Steve


I'll never forget the day Steve became a father. He was so cute and tender with Jayne as he held her in the hospital for the first time and as he would look at her you could see the love written all over his face. I always thought he'd make a good dad, but it was in that moment, I knew it. Watching him blossom as a father has made me fall ever the more in love with him. Like, he could not be sexier than when I see him positively interacting with our kids. Haha. It's true. And he loves our kids so deeply and does so much for them and it's one of the things I love most about him. 

As many of you know, Steve is a soccer coach. Not only is he a soccer coach, he's a fantastic soccer coach. He would never toot his own horn, but I can't tell you how many people have told me how much they've loved having Steve as their coach, how he's impacted them or their child for the better and the positive influence he has had in their lives on and off the field. He works so hard for our family and loves his job. I love that he's followed his passions and goals and puts his talents to use. I really feel like his job has served him so well as a father, and vice versa. Just like a soccer coach watches their players and pays attention to their strengths and weaknesses, Steve is the same way with our kids. He is so good at helping them recognize their individual talents and passions and encouraging them and giving them opportunities to grow. He is so loving and invested in each of their lives and I'm so so glad they have him as their biggest fan and support. 

We are also his biggest fan and we love him so much.

 Happy Father's Day to our Coach Steve. We love you!!!

No comments: