6.23.2017

My World

I'm going on a cruise tomorrow with my family to celebrate my parents 40th anniversary and I feel a pit in my stomach when I think about leaving all of these munchkins behind (except for Rose who will be my little tag-a-long). Besides their Dad, these kids are truly my everything. I am missing them already just typing this, haha...oh gosh. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to some R&R and will be smiling and pinching myself while on the beach *almost* kid-free, but at the same time, I just feel like a part of me is missing when I'm away from them. I really feel like I have the best kids in the whole entire world. They are exhausting and crazy but seriously so much fun, and I freaking love being their mom. I'm going to miss them so much and I'm just feeling a little sappy about it. These pics are from a day when we tried to get pictures with the poppies. We had gone once but there were still a lot left to bloom and then when we came back the heat and wind had gotten to mostly all of them. Didn't stop me from taking some pictures anyway! I love these cuties. 

Past poppy photos 

 here 

No comments: