11.14.2017

Love List

Just a few things i've been loving lately and wanted to share with you:

1. Fall scents: this candle or simmer pot recipes

2. A roaring fire when we have no working fireplace, using this free app (lol it's the best!)

3. Michael Buble Christmas on Pandora (even before Thanksgiving! gasp!)

4. Listening to Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze: this one and this one for starters. I'm hooked!

5. This children's clothing line! I've gotten a few things and love them, and it's taking serious willpower not to binge their entire line for all my kids (thanks to #4)

6. This shampoo and conditioner (smells so good and makes me feel like I'm getting it washed at the salon)

7. Baby lips. I use it everyday and when I'm in a rush and don't have make up on, I rub it into my cheeks for blush. It's the best. 

8. This show on Netflix about the Unabomber

9. This cream sauce recipe from my friend Ashley. I put it on baked salmon every week and my kids say it is their favorite meal. I'll also double it and use it on a lb. of farfalle with grilled chicken. So simple and delish (sometimes I omit the lemon): 
1/2 TB. olive oil
1 minced clove garlic
1 cup heavy cream
1 lemon
1 ts. salt
1/2 ts. pepper

Heat olive oil in pan.  Add minced garlic and cook 1 min. on low.  Add the heavy cream, juice and some zest from the lemon, salt, pepper.  Bring to a boil, then simmer 15 min. until it thickens.



plus Rosie girl in her big girl sweater and walking shoes!....











No comments: