6.16.2009

flowers make me happy

in our backyard we have had some beautiful flowers growing. poppies, peonies, roses and some other flowers that i'm not really sure the name of but are beautiful nonetheless. its been so fun displaying them in our home and they really make me smile every time i see them. why do flowers do that? i'm not really sure but they do. lately i've saved my spaghetti sauce and fruit jars which make cute little flower holders like the ones below. 
yet another reason why spring/summer is the best time of the year...

3 comments:

The Romney Family said...

Dayna, those flowers are GORGEOUS. I'm so jealous--I want a backyard! :(

Mike and Sara said...

ok martha stewart :) your house looks so beautiful!

ashley said...

is your wall really that color? I am obsessed! With those plates too! I really need to come see your house when we come out there.