7.09.2009

No baby... yet

(me with my nephews danny and jordy in 2007)

Apparently I've signed up for the waiting game. Baby is winning as I am losing patience. I keep telling myself "she'll come when she's ready." I really wish she were ready right now. Actually, I wish she were ready yesterday. I told myself I wouldn't be this kind of person- impatient and frustrated that she hasn't gotten her butt out here yet. Especially since my due date is today, so, its not like she's even late (based on my ovulation calendar I was due the 7th, but the doctor gave me the 9th since most first babies come a little late). I've realized these feelings are inevitable. BUT- on a good note I am loving this relaxing time with my mom. It is good for me and I know I will be glad that I had it for a bit before she comes.

Meanwhile, I wait. She'll come when she's ready... just preferably not in the midnight hours, and not two weeks from now. Right, Jayne?

7 comments:

Jayne Layne said...

AAH! I was hoping to log in to see a brand new baby! I so know how you feel! Its like you can't wait ONE MORE SECOND! At least you aren't like a lady I know that went THREE WEEKS past her due date!

Anyway you will get her and love her so much that you will be able to do it all over again for the next one... happily!

Super excited for you guys!

Angie said...

Oh my gosh, for a split second I saw the baby picture and thought she was here! Shoot! She needs to come!!

lyns said...

Hang in there! Im so excited to see what she looks like! Man, I wish I was done....I still have forever!

Annie P said...

so anxious!!

Shannon and Kevin said...

Little Jayne - we're waiting for you...

Mike and Sara said...

dang it! i have been checking your blog like five times a day and i thought she finally made her appearance :)

The Bobos said...

So I totally had a dream last night that you went into labor and I was with you! Little weird, since I'm like 3000 miles away from you but maybe it's a sign that you're going to have your baby today. Hang in there - she'll come before you know it. Meanwhile, SLEEP WHILE YOU CAN! Good luck with everything. You're going to make a wonderful mom!