12.14.2009

Photobucket

this is me being a little (ok, A LOT) obsessed with jayne in this incredibly cute ensemble, specially ordered for jayne, from her grandma monette (she is not messing around with this grandma title, let me tell you. she has taken it on in a big way and has spoiled jayne with numerous absolutely ADORABLE items. and this little girl knows it too. but seriously, how can she not give in to that face?! THAT FACE. it needs to just stop being so darn cute or i might die. can you die from cuteness overload? ok moving on....) we did a little (ok, fine, A BIG) photoshoot after sunday dinner. and boy oh boy was she loving the attention. i was able to narrow down my numerous photos to 10. yes, i know thats still a big number but it was impossible to narrow it any further.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a view from behind...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and lastly, a close up of that FACE i was telling you about...

Photobucket

Photobucket

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly and Clay said...

I cannot get enough of Jayne! I swear she keeps getting cuter. And you are totally right about the wanting and preparing for a no-med birth but sometimes it still can't happen due to unforeseen circumstances ... that happened to my sweet friend from my hypnobabies class who had to be induced. Maybe next time for both of you! And yes, yes get a doula. And yes yes come see us Tuesday night if you can :)

Kathy said...

I would would have a hard time picking just one too, she is so cute! She really should be a baby model, that little face is so beautiful!

Lauren Elizabeth Magleby said...

are u kidding me.... I have been blessed with the most darling niece of all time

The McKinleys said...

those THIGHS!!! how cute! i just want to squish them :) max is still a little bean pole haha. wow little jaynie is probably the cutest five month old out there. {i can't believe she is five months old!!} her eyes are gorgeous too! what a lucky little girl she is :)

p.s. i'm so sorry i haven't gotten back in touch with you! ahhhh. life has been a bit crazy. BUT that is no excuse. i'm submitting my final project in a little bit for my class, and then i'll call you...hopefully i can catch ya!

Becky said...

oh my, look at how happy she is! she is darling!!! post more!

Jen Richards said...

Oh my goodness- could Jayne be ANY cuter? No... she could not. That outfit- Monette is wonderful!! She always finds the cutest stuff. I miss Jayne and cannot believe how big she is getting! Thanks so much for sharing these pictures- they were so awesome!! xoxo!

ashley said...

I am so sad! My computer won't let me see the pictures! But don't worry... i still love reading all about them. Have a great Christmas! Even though it was for a short second, I am so happy I got to see you at home!