1.30.2010

for shannon

Photobucket

today is my sister shannon's birthday. i'm going to share with you some reasons why i love her so incredibly much. as my older sister she is someone i have always looked up to in every single way. i've always wanted to do everything she has done (and still do). from ballet, to poms, to college, marriage, to babies, you name it. she has set the perfect pathway to follow and i seriously attribute any successful decision in my life partly to her and the example she has set for me (for all of my siblings really). best thing about my sister is her sense of humor and her peaceful personality. my most aching belly moments from laughing too hard have been with her. she also just has such an easy going way about her that makes anytime being with her so comfortable and fun. what i appreciate a lot about my sister is knowing that i can go to her for anything. she always seems to have such wise answers for any question or worry in my life. she is someone i know i can always depend on. she's always there. she always wants the best for me and that means more than anything.

happy birthday shan. i love you!

ps. and just for fun i'm throwing the rest of the photos from our shoot in honor of your birthday. i think you'll like them---


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comment:

Shannon and Kevin said...

Thank you Jayne (and Dayna) for remembering my birthday!! Jayne is so darling in these pictures. I had a feeling I could expect a little note from Jayne. I was looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint! and thank you dayna for all the kind words. I love you!!!