7.25.2017

Nike Baby
















When Steve was in Portland he hit up the Nike employee store where he gets 50% off everything (perks to being a soccer coach). He came home with some stuff for us and the kids, including Rose! I had no idea he got her anything and I was dying over this little number he picked out for her. How cute is it??? It's one of my favorite things to put her in. The workout leggings are killer and I couldn't resist a little photoshoot of her in her getup. Jayne wanted to wear her stuff too so we tried to get a couple photos of them together but Rose wasn't quite feeling it and her 'tude with Jayne was cracking me up. I love her little tongue in some of these photos. She kills me.

We have definitely become a Nike family over the years with Steve's job and we love it! 

No comments: