(jayne in front of grandma's flowers)
i never thought i'd do it but i am. and i think it will be a good thing.
basically watching this movie will do it to you (and also possibly being an overly paranoid mother with a baby).
so please leave me your email if you'd like to continue stopping by. even if i barely know you or didn't even know you were looking- don't be shy. just let me know who you are and i'll add you (given your not a male in your late 30's early 40's with glasses and a creepy mustache-ha!)
thanks peeps!
and the rest just for fun...
71 comments:
I would love to keep up, I knew the Maglebys back in MD, so I'm not a complete stranger.
add us to your list! Although, Clay is thinking about growing a creepy mustache so it's up to you. You have my e-mail (the non bellymamas one)
Thanks!
LOOVE HER DRESSS
crystalgilliam09@gmail.com
Would love to be invited: kathrynbills@gmail.com
She is so cute!
I may not know you, but I am definitely not creepy! I am a mom of three little girls myself (ages 10, 8 & 6) who stumbled upon your blog by way of other blogs. I have enjoyed watching your little family grow and would love to be invited to continue reading.
alysondembski@aol.com =)
Aaaaa she is soooo cute! That girl is so happy. These pictures are adorable.
What did you think of that movie? I read the book and it was really disturbing. I regretted reading it. But the movie still interested me when I saw the first previews. Curious to hear if you thought it was worth watching or if I should just stay away. :)
Angiegirl62@gmail. Oh and klane.harding@gmail.
I'm friends with Kate and I met you once in Sundance. Your blog and baby are the cutest :)
ynna@byu.net
Me, me, pick me! I'm Jayne's fave great aunt! Man I'm too young for that title! Love everything about you and your blog!
traci@magleby.org
Count me in!
Allison2828@gmail.com
Add me to the list! lhsmith11@gmail.com
add me!!!! will you add two emails? my blog account is different from my gmail... dont ask. its a pain.
ashley.foulger@gmail.com
ashley.schmutz@gmail.com
are you going home any time soon? i would LOVE to see you!
and if you can only add one, add ashley.schmutz. thanks!
Yah, that movie would do it... (I haven't actually seen the movie yet, but I read the book and basically wanted to puke my guts out during that rape scene.) Anyway, definitely add me! I don't want to miss any of Jayne's exciting milestones (or her insanely adorable outfits)!
akromney@gmail.com
And P.S. Is the movie worth watching? Overall, I liked the story but not sure I'd want to actually SEE it all unless it was done really well.
I've never been a blogger and never care to read other people's blogs, but I must say Dayna, you are an amazing writer and I have loved watching Jayne grow. She is beautiful and I hope to meet her one day in person! It's also been fun hearing about your adventures. When I was in Colorado this past March, I couldn't help but think when we were there in 4th grade! If you don't mind, I'd love to be put on your list... michelle.rattner@gmail.com
I'm glad I popped in before you went private. I would like to be added.
annie.callister@gmail.com
(annie barlow)
me me me!!! rachelk720 {at} gmail {dot} com
LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL & HER MAMA!!
I met the magelby's from blair wu. I love your blog! so so so cute :)
edw05002@byui.edu
dayna! i'd love an invite to your blog, i always check it via facebook and it's so fun to see what you and crystal and your families are up to in utah!
hope all is well (i know it must be because i read your blog, duh)
miss you,
ali lafleur
alison.lafleur@gmail.com
Hey Dayna! Add me to your list...I enjoy checking in on you guys from time to time :) Sounds like you are doing well.
Thanks, Meg
megvanwagenen {at} gmail {dot} com
(I heard somewhere that you are supposed to put your email like that on blogs to protect from spam and such...)
joj.nature@gmail.com
Hi Dayna!! I would love it if you'd add me to the list. I get to hear how you're doing from Katie, but I love looking at your blog. Jayne is the cutest baby ever! You're such a great photographer, too. Hope all is well! xoxo
kmagleby90@gmail.com
obviously I still want to obsess over my neice haha
Laurenmagleby@gmail.com
PS love the pictures
She is such a cutie! And always dressed like a million bucks :)
sara.monson@gmail.com
I love reading your blog! Thanks for posting pictures of the shower and thanks again for all your help!
lindseywhitegreathouse at gmail dot com
yes please!
wtendall@gmail.com
whoops...that was me, whitney
love your blog!
lilegan22@gmail.com
ok so this is embarrassing but i blog stalk a little! haha im Angie's sister-in-law. Your little Jayne is so adorable, we're having a little girl in July so seeing pictures and all the fun you have with her makes me soo excited for our baby girl to get here!.. I also follow Belly mamas haha! I figured since you said don't be shy I would just ask! haha!
my email is Michlgraf88@gmail.com
you better remember to include me:
shanniemarie10@yahoo.com
me too! sara.elsey@gmail.com
janehayleyb@gmail.com
Me! Me! Me!
juliannesmoot@gmail.com
hey dayna! sometimes i check on your blog, cuz let's face it. you guys are adorable! i'd love an invite...brookdorff@gmail.com
Hi Dayna and Steve, I love your blog and would love to keep following your fun adventures! (I've met you guys a couple of times at the Magleby art shows-- and have known the Magleby and Porter families forever.)
krmaines{at}gmail{dot}com
PS- darling post, as usual!
Hey Dayna, Im not sure if you remember me but we hung out a few times before Bree elft on her mission when we were trying to get girls nights rolling, but I love your blog and your little girl is so cute. Here's my email:
whitdavenport@gmail.com
Thanks,
Whitney
Dayna, I don't like your blog but I want to be invited anyway, but only because it will bug me to not be invited. Invite me. Now. But don't invite Crystal.
Hey Dayna!
I don't know if you even remember me. I'm the crazy girl who you don't know who left you a comment a bajillion years ago. I'm so sorry, I haven't commented in forever. I've gotten months behind in my blog reading. I'm just now getting a chance to do some catching up. It looks like you and your family have been up to lots of fun things. I cannot get over how big your little Jayne has gotten. SO CUTE!
If you don't mind, I'd love to continue to read, but please don't feel like you have to add me to the list. My email: Maggieblake36@aol.com
Do NOT invite Courtney-- she is a CRAAAZY lady! Plus, she hates your blog. (She always admits it.) JK. I love her. And her crazy sense of humor.
I want to continue to keep up! Purplerachel01@hotmail.com
hollyfoutz@mac.com... add me! Thanks
please add us!
love the mcphersons!
katieddy@gmail.com
Looks like I stopped by just in time :) It was fun to meet all you girls at Kim's a couple weeks ago...its' too bad I don't live closer! I'd love to still look at your cute blog-
karleeburton@hotmail.com
dayna I think you have one of the cutest blogs!
m_loomis87@hotmail.com
Dayna,
I want to be on your invite list too!
bonner_16@hotmail.com
I love how smiley Jayne is. What a gorgeous girl! I can totally see why you are worried about the creepos out there.
Thanks!
Dayna,
I would love to be added I know your family her in maryland and your little girl is adorable..
Thanks, Lindsay
lejones1352@gmail.com
cmahovina at gmail dot com
:)
hey there!! you don't know me, but i'm close friends with mary (martha) & blog hop time to time and like to look at y'alls. we're not creepy but only add us if you'd like. :) we're expecting too and it's just fun to see babies and get excited and get clothes ideas. the whole nine yards!!
mardubb@byu.net
Hi there! I came across your blog via my cousin Jen Richard's blog! I hope its not creepy that I have been following your family but you are so darn funny and your lil lady is super cute! I am trying to gather enough time to keep up my own blog but I enjoy reading others more :) My husband and I aren't ready for kids so I am living through everyone else on Jen's blog :) c.soldani@yahoo.com
Take care!
Caroline
Hey!! Of course I want to keep reading- I love looking at beautiful Jayne!!! jen.s.richards@gmail.com
I totally agree - that's why we went private. Here's my email: jennibobo@gmail.com. Oh, and seriously, can Jayne get any cuter?!
I love looking at all the pictures of your adorable family!!
lizberey@gmail.com
she is so cute. and of course i want to keep following! brittany_kay_simmons@hotmail.com
Tyler's mustache is pretty creepy, but he doesn't have glasses, so I guess we're safe :)
where.is.krystyna@gmail.com
S-DAY and I would like to be included. sdayrunning@gmail.com kdayracing@gmail.com
I love seeing all the cute pictures of Jayne so you can count me in.
tarinitup47@yahoo.com
tallgirl5050@hotmail.com!
britgabe@gmail.com
oops, i forgot to add my e-mail address...it's juliesilverman@gmail.com
thanks!
super freaky movie dayna! i about peed my pants reading about it. obviously, too big of a wimp to actually see it or read the book.
would love to keep up! rebecagiles at gmail
i'd love to keep reading
i don't really know you, but we know a lot of the same people it seems like...
chelsea (dot) alder @ gmail (dot) com
Thanks!
I just think your sense of style and they way you dress your daughter is adorable! She's so cute! I don't know you, but I enjoy looking at your blog and your pictures.
lilynicholls10@aol.com
Add me cute girl..
jennifer@calleva.org
Add me to the list of people that don't know you but read your blog...I'm a friend of Annie's (she's your husband's Uncle Kenyon's wife if I remember the connection correctly) and I even posted about reading your blog a few months ago (http://tottentales.blogspot.com/2010/01/secret-blog-reader.html).
cheryltotten@gmail.com
OOH! Add me :) mrslowe820@gmail.com
I'm a blog stalker! We have a lot of mutual friends and I love reading your blog. :) Would love to keep reading!
Jareann@gmail.com
I would love to keep up with you!
Allisonjbarker@gmail.com
I would like an invite. I went to BYU and have mutual friends.
malpal1818@aol.com. If you send me your email to my address I'll add you to my blog. Mine is private for the same reasons.
thanks
Mallorie Love Johns
I love reading your blog... hope that's ok!
Jillian Coons (Hinckley Hall 2004)
Post a Comment